Friday, September 28, 2012

Pins of the Week - Wicked Good Ones This Week!

Crazy ass week last week.  Work was a complete roller coaster - one minute high the next the lowest of lows.  I was all stoked because it had seemed that Fall was finally here for good and then BAM - hello 90 degrees again.  In case you missed it before - I HATE hot weather.  So much for open windows and back to AC we went.

We had the chance to try a few pins and here are some of the best!

WHEN the weather was a little cooler I got the chance to try out a new soup and OMG - it was absolutely fabulous!  Easy to put together and the house smelled amazing.  Chicken, Bacon and Wild Rice Soup....



We had TWO great sandwiches that we tried.  The first was Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese.  Again, super easy to put together - and I just LOVED the red peppers that we roasted.  I have to roast them more often for other things.

Roasted Pepper and Goat Cheese Sandwiches - had these for lunch over the weekend and they were awesome!



My FAVORITE was a Peach, Cheese and Bacon Panini - This is one that you simply MUST try!  The sweetness of the peaches and the saltiness of the bacon......OMG!  Trust me!  Really, trust me on this one.

 Peach, Cheese and Bacon Panini!  I see lunch tomorrow!!!

Working next on a post for the Homemade Apple Butter I made.  It really has to leave this house though or I am going to get sick from eating it - I can't STOP!  It was my first attempt and we ALL say it is the best we've ever had.  Stay tuned!

Before that though I have to confirm a parent teacher conference........TEACHER initiated - this can't be good.  :(  Wish me luck...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment