Monday, September 10, 2012

Sshhh, I Think Fall Is Creeping In!

Oh, thank god!  I am SO not a summer girl.  I hate the sun, I am miserable in the heat, mosquitoes really irritate me and I just don't look good in shorts!  ;)

Yesterday was the first day that we were able to turn off the AC and open up all the windows.  There were a few moments where I didn't think I'd make it but I soldiered through it.  Needless to say, we woke up this morning to a very chilly house and quite honestly, all was right in the world.  I don't think the rest of the family shared in my excitement though.

With this crisp, clean air today I can't help but think about Fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving.  There is so much that I should be working on but instead I think I'll start my lists for my Fall/Halloween shopping.  I have found some great projects that I want to work on so I thought I would share my Pinterest Halloween Board with you.  It is FULL of recipes, decorating ideas and free printables.

A few of my favorites that will definitely be making an appearance in our house this year are:

Free Halloween printables
Free Halloween Printables
Smore Monster Hugs
Adorable S'more Ghosts


Pinned Image
Devils Dose Cocktail

No comments:

Post a Comment