I had made a quick run to the store and was thinking about a marinade. Then, I read the labels. Yuck! I am not a HUGE snob when it comes to additives but I DO like to know what is going in or on my food. I read quite a few of the bottle labels and decided to forgo the added sodium and unreadable ingredients to make my own.
Sorry - no pictures this post. :( AND, no real measurements! I think that you'll be able to come up with something very similar though to mine and you will LOVE it! It was oh so good!!!
- 6 oz can tomato paste (this is the ONLY ingredient that I know the measurement for)
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar (might have been a little more - you be the judge)
- 1/4 c water
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 tbs worchestershire sauce (+/-)
- 1 tbs molasses
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (to taste)
- 1 tbs course cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
I LOVE comments! Let me know what you think......