Saturday, October 18, 2014

National Chocolate Cupcake Day- Does it Get Any Better??

I think every single day of the year has a Holiday associated with it and some even more than one.  Now, mind you, they are more often than not obscure and silly but still.....

Today is one of those day!  While February 24 is National Cupcake Day TODAY is National CHOCOLATE Cupcake Day!  Huge difference and I am just waiting for the National Bring Your Cupcake to Work Day.  ;)

Anyhow, in honor of this auspicious holiday that deserves to be celebrated in a BIG way I thought I would share my Pinterest Board that is dedicated to nothing but cupcakes.  I know, I know, they aren't all chocolate but if you take the time to peek around I am sure you will find some recipes that are perfectly suited to celebrate today.

While you are there check out a few of my other boards!  I'd love to hear from you so if you have some boards on Pinterest just let me know if the comments section and I promise I'll head on over and check them out.

In the meantime, enjoy your day and don't forget to have your Chocolate Cupcake!


Follow Leesa Finley's board Cupcakes on Pinterest.


I LOVE comments! Let me know what you think......

No comments:

Post a Comment