Thursday, December 12, 2013

Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower

So, thought I'd try posting from my phone......let's see how this goes!

You can only do so much with cauliflower in my humble opinion.  I found a flawless head the other day at the store and HAD to buy it.  Hhmm.... what to do? We are NOT fans in this house of mashed cauliflower passed off as mashed potatoes.  I mean, really, who's fooling who with that one?  So, here's what I came up with and we ALL loved it.

Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower

• 1 head cauliflower cut into equal sized florets
• 1/4 c olive oil
• 3 garlic cloves minced (to your taste)
• salt and pepper
• grated Parmesan cheese

Oven to 400°

Mix olive oil and garlic in large bowl.  Toss in cauliflower and coat evenly.  Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. 

Bake appx 20 mins stirring half way through cooking time.  After 20 mins, it until fork tender, sprinkle liberally with Parmesan cheese and return to oven to brown.

Oh my, fantastic!  Hope you try it and I hope you enjoy!  Do you have a favorite recipe for cauliflower?  If so, I'd love to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment